Specific Descriptions of Scholarships and Internship Opportunities:
General Volunteer or Interns
- General Intern seeking college credit or hands-on experience. Preferred majors include Graphic design, History, Integrative Arts, Performance Arts, Communications, Pre-Law.
- IT skills, as needed: Maintain website, working with other educational programs, maintain social media pages, data mining, etc.
- Manual Labor Skills for set-up and tear down of traveling exhibition.
- Required skillset: Critical thinker, able to work well alone and in a team environment, flexible. Can take direction.
- Required Attitude: Proactive, passion for working with children, interest in aviation/aerospace and history.
- Unpaid internship for 6 months with college credit. Optional $500 stipend after 6 months.
Interested individuals, please submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org